Spicy Scrambled Eggs
Latha's spicy scrambled eggs
- Fry Pan
- 6 Eggs Egg Whites for Less Calories
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 Handful Coriander Leaf Fresh
- 2 Green Chilis Long and Thin
- 1 pinch Red Chili Powder Note: Mild or Hot
- Salt To Taste
- Oil Canola Oil preferably
- Crack four eggs and keep yolk. Crack two eggs and take out yolk
- Whisk eggs together
- Finely chop / cut green bell pepper, onion, and green chilis
- On a pan, begin by sautee the vegetables in oil
- As temperature and water leaves, add pinch of red chili powder
- As vegetables soften, add in whisked eggs
- Cook until eggs become fluffy
- Add salt to taste and mix in
- Cut coriander leafs and serve on top and mix. Cook until leafs soften.
- Serve with Salt and Pepper on side. Serve with ketchup or hot sauce.
Sometimes a little spicy breakfast is needed. Latha, Junie’s Mom, served this countless times for him to wake up and enjoy Saturdays. As an earlier riser, it would be just Latha (L) and Junie (J), enjoying the early morning together.