Strawberry Mango Souffle
Aunty Latha's Mango Souffle
- Large Glass Tray
- 2 Packs Strawberry Jello
- 1 Can Mango Pulp
- 8 Oz Cool Whip
- Keep hot water in a kettle
- In a pot put two packs of jello (small packs)
- Once water boils pour into powder and stir quickly to allow jello to dissolve in water
- Take a blender – blend the mango pulp cool whip and jello. Blend in small quantities.
- Put it into a big flat tray ( deep enough – put it in a glass tray)
- Put it for four(4) or five(5) hours in refrigerator
- Jello will allow it to set.
- Pleasant dessert. Serve cold.