- Fry Pot
- 1/2 cup Raw Peanuts
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tsp Urad Daal
- 1/4 tsp Hing / Asefotida
- 1 chunk Tamarind (Hard)
- 4 Red Chilis
- 2 Green Chilis
- 1 tsp Jaggery
- 1 tbsp Coconut
- Put peanuts and mustard seed into a pot.
- Fry it dry until the raw taste is out. Peanut becomes toasted etc.
- Add one tiny pinch of oil. Fries better with oil.
- Mix for 2-3 mins waiting for the mustard seed to pop.
- Shut off stove and the heat itself will let it cook further.
- Place all ingredient items into a blender
- Add a half a spoon of salt. Add some water (1half cup).
- Blend until in sauce form.
Served with Dosas, Akki Roti, etc.