Green Coconut Chutney
- Frying Pan
- Fresh Coconut or Dry Coconut Flakes
- Roasted Chana (Chickpea) Daal
- 1 Green chili
- Curry Leaf
- Coriander Leaf
- Mustard Seed
- Lime Juice Or 1/2 Lime
- Hing / Asafetida
- Channa Daal
- Urad Daal
- Put everything into blender and grind into a paste.
- Pour into a bowl. For remaining, pour water into blender and pour back into bowl. Don’t waste ingredients!
- Bring mustard seeds, channa daal, urad dal, and curry leaf, and hing – fry with oil until it crackles.
- Then add fried ingredients into mix. Stir mix until uniform.
Served with Idili, Dosa, and other relevant snacks (e.g., Vada).